Pages

2.11.2012

In My Room...

In preparation for our impending departure for New Orleans tomorrow, I was forced to dig deep to find the motivation to finish unpacking the boxes in our bedroom. Somewhere in them was not only the backpack that Justin wanted to take as his carry-on bag for the trip, but also my Valentine's Day card for him, which I carefully selected ages ago. Sure, I could have purchased a last-minute back-up card, but it was really in my best interest to go through the boxes anyway.

These glasses are dead-ringers for the ones Justin and I actually wear. 
Now I can leave tomorrow, knowing that our bedroom is completely unpacked. My goal was to treat myself to this vacation not only in honor of Valentine's Day, but also to celebrate being finished with unpacking, and we're probably about 75% finished. We still have the second bedroom to conquer, but I've come to the realization that we need more bookshelves in order to bring some semblance of order to that space. I've scouted potential locations for the extra shelves, and I'll have to start looking for something suitable when I return. I guess I know what I'll be asking for for my birthday...

Box-free is the way to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment