Pages

12.06.2010

A Christmas Wish...

To be loved is a privilege and prize equivalent to being born. If you're smart, you pause regularly to bask in the astonishing knowledge that there are many people out there who care for you and want you to thrive and hold you in their thoughts with fondness. -Rob Brezsney

I saw this quote a few days ago, and it made me think of my friend Natasha, who is going into the hospital today for the first in a series of treatments associated with the stem cell transplant she is receiving to try to put her lupus into remission. Natasha has been struggling with a flare-up of her lupus for all of this year, and I sincerely hope this transplant will restore her health. It is my Christmas wish this year for her to get better, and for anyone reading this to keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I know she'll be in mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment