Pages

7.27.2009

Parking FAIL...

After a quiet weekend spent catching up on unglamorous, but necessary household chores, I had a quiet and unassuming Monday at work, punctuated by a broken and incessantly blinking emergency exit sign over my desk. On my way home from work, I heard a strange crackling sound, similar to a recently extinguished engine. Looking around, I couldn't spot any cars that looked like they had been recently parked, but I did spot this little gem:


The crackling sound was emitting from the listing street lamp. Best of all, the driver hadn't even backed up after hitting the light, s/he just left it there, with no ambiguity as to who had caused the damage. That's life in the city for you -- equal parts audacity and haste while remaining unapologetic about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment